They are a quite number of remote Health Care jobs which are available for individuals who wish to work in Canada, Some of this remote Health Care jobs are listed below;
Company name: Kids Help Phone
Salary; $28.97 an hour
Job type: Full-time, Remote
Mental Health: 2 years (Required)
In your capacity as a counselor, you will offer telephone support, clinical case management, structured telephonic counseling, and the referral of pertinent resources. All services are offered per the company’s goal, vision, stated values, and established protocols.
What You’ll do
- Participate in and attend staff meetings, shift debriefs, clinical consultations, in-service training, and other professional development events.
- Keep up-to-date on the numerous national and provincial legislation that have an impact on the lives of children and young people in danger to enable wise decision-making regarding suitable and pertinent referrals to local authorities.
- Discuss areas of specialization and help create resources for the department
- Observe effective problem-solving techniques
- Participate fully in the coaching and individual clinical supervision processes.
- Encourage the development of a healthy lifestyle, emphasizing the need for each child or young person to have the tools and knowledge needed to deal with the challenges of living in a vibrant family, in a community, and broader society.
- Represent the Kids Help Phone counseling service in several situations, such as with volunteers, donors, in the media, and educational settings, as needed.
2. Personal Support Worker Instructor – Remote
Company name: triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc.
Location: Eastern College
Job type: Part-time, Remote
Salary: Between the range of $44.5K–$56.3K a year
The main duty of this position is to ensure that assigned courses in the Personal Support Worker program are delivered in a high-quality manner while maintaining a respectful learning environment. To this end, a variety of instruction strategies, techniques, and delivery methods are used. The duties of an instructor include assigning courses in line with course competencies, recording daily attendance, and, if necessary, grading assignments, examinations, and class assessments.
The PSW Instructor will promote triOS College’s vision, mission, and values and work to create a team atmosphere that values respect, integrity, dedication, and readiness while embracing diversity and promoting inclusiveness.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) with the College of Nurses of Ontario in good standing.
- at least two years of relevant experience working with PSWs.
- Experience as a teacher in the past is regarded as advantageous.
- It is ideal if a candidate has demonstrated leadership abilities in facilitation, motivation, and management.
- Success in this position will depend heavily on having excellent organizational and communication abilities.
- You need a desktop computer or laptop with a webcam, microphone, and speakers as well as a dependable internet connection.
Hours of Work:
We are searching for instructors to work from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm in the mornings or from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm in the evenings.
3. Social Worker
Company name: Rise Anxiety And Depression Clinic
Location: Montréal, QC
Salary: $55–$75 an hour
Leading mental health facility RISE Anxiety & Despair Clinic specializes in treating anxiety, depression, and other life issues.
We are growing and seeking a PART-TIME Social Worker and Psychotherapist to work remotely or at our West Island office.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in social work, ideally with at least one and a half years of practical experience (counseling in mental health)
- Experience working with completely bilingual adolescents 18 and younger is a bonus.
4. Disability Case Manager
Company name: Manulife
Location: British Columbia
Salary: $52.3K–$66.3K a year
By delivering disability benefits and proactive case management with a return to work focus to our plan members across Canada during illness, recovery, and return to work, you will be expected to help them as a case manager. The position requires the use of critical judgment when deciding whether to issue disability payments, strong analytical abilities when interpreting contract language and medical data, daily task prioritization and execution, and significant telephone communication.
- Manage a dedicated caseload proactively while adhering to established service level agreements and deadlines.
- actioning daily administrative activities, such as sending correspondence, handling caseload tasks, and responding to emails and phone calls within 24 hours.
- evaluating claims in light of contractual, medical, and employment restrictions.
- To move cases toward a successful return to work or job-ready resolution, developing strong connections via frequent engagement with plan sponsors, plan members, treatment providers, and internal partners (i.e., disability specialists, rehabilitation specialists, and medical consultants).
- composing letters to convey important information about benefits based on analytical reasoning.
- When speaking and engaging with plan members—which may include making difficult decisions about claims—exhibit resiliency, understanding, and compassion.
- A bachelor’s degree in healthcare or a related field would be advantageous.
- the capacity to make challenging decisions under time pressure
- Management of disabilities and/or group Gainful knowledge is a resource.
- Experience in the medical industry would be advantageous
- Be able to handle incoming and outgoing calls with ease
- To manage various types of work, one needs to be well organized and prioritize tasks.
- It would be advantageous to have excellent French and English communication abilities.
5. Consultant, Healthcare
Company name: Alberta Medical Association
Location: Edmonton, AB
Salary: $87,790–$102,783 a year
Job type: Full-time, Remote
You will support physicians, PCNs, and other important change agents in the implementation of the Patient Medical Home and Health Neighbourhood as a Consultant with ACTT. To assist ACTT activities, you will be assigned to a variety of duties and projects as a consultant.
This job provides you with the chance to:
- To advance the patient’s medical home and medical neighborhood, collaborate with teams responsible for both product development and delivery.
- Create and implement communications strategies that take into account the variability of each practice’s preparation, practice habits, resources, and skills/knowledge while assisting initiatives.
- Support the creation and application of communication materials and techniques for growing capacity, such as governance best practices, models for improvement, influencer models, behavior change, and teamwork science.
- Facilitate and increase the ability of medical professionals to achieve the goals established by the AMA and/or ACTT team.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, medicine, or a comparable field.
- A Master’s degree is recommended; therefore, a comparable set of skills and knowledge may be taken into account.
- Working with doctors and healthcare teams for at least five years, preferably in a primary care environment.
- Experience creating and executing communication strategies and materials for improvement programs and projects.
- Able to show a thorough awareness of the intricacies of the health care system in Alberta.
- Proven oral and writing communication abilities; able to create, modify, and put into action communication plans and strategies that are tailored to the demands of the target audience.
- Exhibit the capacity to steer sessions toward collaborative or consensus-based outcomes.
- Expertise and abilities in creating tools and products for doctors and teams, quality improvement methodology, change management, process improvement, teamwork, electronic medical records used in doctor’s offices, and measurement and assessment.
- Capable of cooperating in a team setting with various stakeholders.
- Capable of working within a changing environment; flexible and adaptable
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can you work remotely in healthcare?
One of the most popular categories for remote and partially remote roles is healthcare and medical occupations. There are several options in this field, from telemedicine to nursing and medical coding.
Can healthcare administrators work remotely?
Work-at-home opportunities are becoming more prevalent in the healthcare industry. Many positions in the healthcare industry now provide employees the freedom and security of working from home and telecommuting, even if the majority still require some on-site labor. Healthcare management might be one of those occupations with the appropriate employer.
What is remote health care?
A telemedicine service called Remote Medical Care enables continuous monitoring of the patient’s health as well as performing routine preventive and control exams outside of hospitals. The use of mobile devices that measure vital signs makes this type of care viable.
For individuals who are residents of Canada and looking for a remote job to apply for, the jobs listed above can be of great importance in helping you make a decision on the type of remote job you can take on.