Have you submitted an application for the current CBN N500k low-interest loans and grants? As you read, we’ll demonstrate how you might make use of the Federal government’s 2022–2023 CBN Grants.
Ready for my actionable technique? Let’s Get started:-
Pex Bank said Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIES) aims to increase access to finance for graduates and undergraduates with innovative business and technological ideas in other to exploit the potential of graduate entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
The Supreme Bank said the creation of the TIES aims to address the trend of white-collar job seekers and focus on job creation. As for the grant, CBN will allocate N500 million to graduate entrepreneurs.
- Applicants under the scheme will be graduates of Nigeria Polytechnics and Universities:
- BSc/HND/ or it is equivalent);
- National Youth Service Certificate (NYSC) discharge or exemption certificate;
- Not more than 10 years post-NYSC
How to Apply
Interested persons can >> Click Here to Submit Your Application <<
- Up to N25m Loans for Graduate Entrepreneurs
- FG Starts SMEDAN 1.5 Million Loan – Reopened Application Portal: Apply Now
- Get this ₦50,000 to ₦5Million Business Loan if you have small business
- Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
- Federal Government Approves ₦75,000 Stipends Stipend for Young Nigerians – Apply Now!
JOIN WHATSAPP JOIN TELEGRAM FOLLOW TWITTER