Israel Visa For Nigerians should be one of the best visas anybody will think of getting if you want tk travel to where you will feel satisfied.
Visitors to Israel frequently report feeling happy and relieved upon their departure, a witness to how much fun they have there.
Tourism is a significant source of revenue for Israel. Despite ongoing security worries, the country is seeing an increase in tourism.
When compared to the previous year, the number of international tourists to Israel climbed by 25% in 2017 to 3.6 million.
Between 2000 and 2010, the tourist industry contributed 20 billion shekels (about $5 billion) to the Israeli economy.
Visitors to Israel should avoid photographing individuals in Muslim and Orthodox Jewish neighbourhoods.
Smuggling and trafficking illicit narcotics are punishable by harsh penalties, including lengthy jail sentences.
Israel is not any of the countries that tolerate anything as they see everything on their side as being Holy.
There are a lot of tourist sites in Israel that you should consider going to visit.
Israel also has a good education even with the fear in the country they manage to build some of the best universities in the world.
If you want to study anything related to science and medicine, Israel should be your dream school.
In this article, we are going to talk about the requirements needed for you to be eligible to be granted Visa.
Secondly, we are also going to look at the step-by-step guide we would be providing for you below.
All you need to do is to read this post till the end to avoid missing out on any of the steps.
What is Visa?
It is an official document that allows you to go into any country legally without being disturbed.
Though not every country will allow you to enter their place without Visa and there are still countries that you don’t need Visa to enter like commonwealth countries for instance.
As a Nigerian going to Israel as a visitor, your visit will last for just 90 days and after that, it will expire.
Requirements for Isreal Visa For Nigerians
Here are some of the requirements you need for you to be granted a Visa to Israel as a Nigerian.
- You should have an international passport having at least two valid pages left and has not or is about to expire
- You should have a passport photograph showing your full face and staring facial expressions.
- Glasses are allowed if they will not cover or prevent your face from showing.
- If you have previous visas you will be required to make s photocopy of them and submit them while submitting all the documents that are required.
- Make a photocopy of the passport data sheet which is the place where your photo is located
- Should include a letter clearly stating the reason why you are going to Iceland. In. Your letter and your date of going should be included and returned if you’re going for the short term.
- Also, make a copy of your flight ticket, number and time of departure
- Your health insurance is very important, you will be required to have your health insurance (have a copy of it)
- If you’re going there as a married person, you will have to prove it by providing your marriage certificate.
- Should have all complete documents like your birth certificate and other important documents.
- If your application is not made in your country, you have to prove that you are legally staying in the said you try you are
- I have to show an account balance that is big enough to cover the period you are going to stay in Iceland.
- If you’re going there as a business person, you should present your company certificate I’d registration
- If you’re going as a worker, you should be able to show your letter of employment
- If you are a retired worker then you have to show proof of your retirement fund.
- You will be required to pay a Visa fee of $169 which is not refundable.
- The B/2 visa is valid for up to three months from the day it was issued.
- The Israeli Border Police will determine how long you are permitted to stay in the nation.
- A tourist who is presently in the nation and desires to stay for an extended period can do so at any of the Ministry of the Interior’s regional population control offices.
- Before a visa is issued, the applicant must verify that they have normal results in TB, hepatitis, and AIDS testing.
- Those who fail to take simple measures, such as always wearing a mask indoors, may be fined or punished immediately.
- New regulations might be implemented with minimal notice.
- Depending on the type of visa you want, you must bring the above documents to the Israeli Embassy between the hours of 10 a.m. and 1 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Every person that applied for an isreal visa must attend an in-person interview.
How To Apply For Israel Visa
If you want to apply for Israel Visa you have to follow the step-by-step guide we have provided below
To start you will have to visit the embassy either in Abuja here Is the address;
- Address: 12 May Slessor, Off Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja – Nigeria
- Website: embassies.gov.il/abuja/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+234) 9-460 5541 / (+234) 9-460 5515
When can I apply for Israel Visa?
To be sure you are on time for everything, you should apply 4 months before the date of your travel.
Can Nigerians go to Israel without Visa?
No, it’s not possible, you need to get your Visa prepared if you want to visit Israel.
Isreal is seen as the headquarters of the world tourism centre with so many historic events that have happened in the past including the crucifixion of Christ.
Adding Israel as one of the places you will wish to visit is a great deal.
For more information about Israel visas, you can always check back here at Healthvase to be updated.
You can also leave a comment below and join our social media group to catch up.