Mauritius Visa For Nigerians – if you planning to leave the country and your favourite place is a beautiful island like Mauritius, then you need a visa.
Having a memorable beach holiday is sure worth your money and time in a country that is located at the seaside.
In this article, we are going to look at some of the requirements needed before you can officially apply for a Mauritius Visa as a Nigerian.
We would also look at how you can start your application with our step-by-step guide.
Nigerians are always looking for places to travel to, either for holidays or for school or just for tourist purposes.
Before you apply for any Visa, try and find out the types of Visa they have to avoid you making the wrong application.
Just like in France, you can’t go there without a student Visa as a student, they have a work visa and so many others.
The price and duration of these visas are not the same they are some are bigger some are smaller than others.
Type is Visa
1. Wok Visa
If you are going to Mauritius to work, the Visa you should apply for Is a work Visa, there sta some advantages added to it and with a work Visa, you will be expected to leave the country immediately after your world with the company ends.
2. Students’ Visa
As a student going to study in Mauritius, the correct Visa to get is Students Visa, here you will be allowed to stay in the country till the end of your studies.
You might also have the opportunity to work in the country and as a student without a work permit.
3. Tourist Visa
This is the easiest to get because you are just going there to see the beauty of the country and you’re not expected to stay for long.
Haven see all the types of visas you can get if you planning to go to Mauritius, let’s now move ahead to the requirements.
Requirements For Mauritius Visa For Nigerians
Here are the requirements you need to fulfil before you can be granted Visa to the country.
- For you to be given a Visa to Mauritius, you need to present your international passport that has not expired and still has tablets 6 pages left in it.
- You should get a letter from the security agency of your country to be sure that you are not going to Mauritius to cause troubles
- You also need to carry along your very clear passport photographs and your face shows clear
- If you are wearing eyeglasses and your face is showing very well, then you can also use your passport.
- You need a reference letter from your school in Nigeria or someone you work for.
- You would need to submit your health report to the Visa centre to be sure that you are not going into the country with any kind of disease.
- You should show your Visa application and if you’re going with the free Visa agreement between Nigeria and Mauritius, you should show your flight ticket which must be showing your departure date and return date.
- If you’re going on a business trip or you’re a tourist, you have to show that you have made reservations for yourself.
- As a student, you have to show the letter of admission from the school you applied for.
- Finally, you have to prove that you have enough money to take care of yourself till the end of your stay in Mauritius
How to Apply for Mauritius Visa For Nigerians
Here are the simple steps you have to follow;
- If you have fulfilled all the requirements above
- Call the Visa centre or go to the embassy in Nigeria
- Fix an appointment
- Submit all your documents to them then wait for your review and issuing of a Visa.
Note: you have heard some people say they were refused entrance into the airport why, here is something you should always do if yours planning to travel.
- Always go to the airport on time
- Maintain good behaviour while at the airport
- Always go to the Immigration debate to avoid long queues
- Always carry your face mask
Is Mauritius Visa-Free for Nigerians?
Yes, a Nigerian citizen who wishes to visit Mauritius may do so for a maximum of 14 days. This implies that as a Nigerian, you may visit and stay in Mauritius for 14 days with a visa on arrival.
This form of visa, however, has a downside. You should be informed that this sort of visa-on-arrival arrangement between Nigeria and Mauritius is only available to Nigerian nationals visiting Mauritius for tourism, business, or pleasure.
As a result, if you want to go there for education or a job, we strongly suggest you apply for a visa before going.
How much is a student Visa to Mauritius?
For a student going to Mauritius, you will have to pay the sum of $60
How long is Mauritius Visa?
For you to get the Visa after you have applied, the best thing to do is to wait for 3 to 4 weeks and the Visa will be ready.
Can we get a student Visa easily?
Getting a visa for students is never easy in any place, you will be required to submit a lot of documents and fill out so many forms.
You have to be prepared as a student if you want to start your application because it can be stressful.
Mauritius is a beautiful country on an island, it is one of the most peaceful countries in Africa with a low crime rate Just like Seychelles.
If you want to go to the country for vacation, business trips and so on, you can go without Visa but if you’re going to study or to work, get your Visa ready for just $60.
As a worker, you will need to be given a work permit which will help you start doing a full-time job in the area.
Here is Healthvase, we would keep updating you on how to get your visas.
If you like this post, do well to comment and share it.
For more information, join our social media groups.
- Qatar eVisa for Nigerians | Requirements
- Luxembourg Visa For Nigerians | How To Apply
- Slovakia Visa For Nigerians | How To Apply
- Trinidad and Tobago Visa Requirements | How To Apply
- India Visa For Nigerians | Requirements