Slovakia Visa For Nigerians – To everyone that wishes to travel to Slovakia, do not give up on the dream because it is sure one of the best places you can visit with your loved ones.
Do you want to know how to get a Slovakia tourist visa, visit visa, or work visa in Nigeria? Worry no more because you will locate the best embassy in Nigeria to assist you in obtaining a Slovakia visa.
You know that arranging a trip to Slovakia might be exciting, but it’s a different scenario when the Nigerian travel embassy is yet to accept your visa.
If you want a valid Slovakia visa, you must do the correct thing in the right way. If you follow the instructions on this page, you will be one step closer to acquiring your Slovakia travel visa.
In this article, we are going to give you a guide or a step-by-step guide on how you can Apply for a Visa to Slovakia from Nigeria and also all the requirements needed for you to be granted this Visa.
Slovakia is a neighbouring country to Russia and over the years has developed itself in education, economy, film and other sectors that generate revenue for them.
There are also blessed with oil and have been using most of their revenue to create a lot of jobs and develop their country.
Going to Slovakia for education is one of the best choices you can make as a student as they also have cheap universities that you can Apply for.
With the guide we have provided here, you won’t have half time, to get your Visa approved fast.
Requirements For Slovakia Visa For Nigerians
Here we are going to show you all the documents you need to present to the embassy if you want to travel to Slovakia from Nigeria.
- You should have a valid means of identification like the national ID
- If you are applying for Slovakia Visa from another country, then you should show your stay permit
- If you’re going to Slovakia for business, you should present your business plans and in Detail tell them WHAT type of business you’re going for.
- If you are going to study, you should have your admission letter from an accredited school in Slovakia
- If you’re going for tourist purposes you should ensure that you have made reservations on the place you will stay for. the long period you will stay in the country.
- You will need to submit your flight ticket showing the day you going and when you will return
- You have to promise to return when your work is done in the country
- Should have your Visa application form well filled
- You should have a valid international passport with at least 3 pages still left.
- If you have ever changed your name, you should carry the certificate, mostly for women that are married.
- You should submit your bank statement showing that the amount you have can cover your expense till you come back to Nigeria.
- If you are going to Slovakia on a sponsored trip, you should present the bank statement of the person who is sponsoring
- If you’re going in a group, you should prove that you’re going thin a group.
- Visa Fee
Have in mind that all these requirements have to be met before you can be granted Visa to Slovakia.
How To Pay For Slovakia Visa
If you want to pay for your Visa application, you have to go to the embassy and make your payment.
After making your payment for the Visa, you have to fix an appointment with the embassy.
Types of Visa
There are several visa options available to you, depending on your reason for visiting Slovakia.
If you are visiting Slovakia as a tourist, you will be issued a travel visa, and if you are studying there, you will be issued a student visa. Slovakia visas include the following:
1. Tourist Visa
If you want to travel to Slovakia for tourist purposes, this is the type of visa you should get for yourself, it is not great hard to get as long as you’re following the rules.
2. Student Visa
If you want to study in a great country like Slovakia, then you need students Visa to keep up with yourself.
This is by far one of the hardest visas you can get or apply for because of how big the requirements are.
Slovakia is very good when it comes to education and has made its educational system one of the best in the world, so if you making plans to study in Slovakia, it is a good plan.
3. Business Visa
You can get this type of Visa if you are going to Slovakia for a specific business. Of course, the country is open to any kind of business opportunities, so if going get the chance to do any business there, this is what you need.
4. Work visa
If you get employed in Slovakia, you will get a work Visa, one of the basic requirements is to show them your employment letter from the company and also show them that you have a place to stay.
You can choose the one you want to go in, don’t forget to look at the general requirements here before applying.
How To Apply For Slovakia Visa
You can visit their office at 21st Crescent, Off Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria.
Can Nigerian Travel to Slovakia now?
As long as your medical report is cleaned and your security identity is clean, you can go to Slovakia as a Nigerian.
How much is Slovakia Visa?
Children younger than 6 years can travel free, while others will be charged $10 to $60 with residing permit
How many hours from Nigeria to Slovakia?
Just 6 hours for your Nigerian Plane to land in Slovakia
Here at Healthvase, we have been able to give you some of the ways you can Apply for a Slovakia Visa.
For more information, you can kindly send us a message using a comment section.