Belarus visa for Nigerians is available for those that want to enter the country for different types of kinds of business or purposes.
Tourists, visitors, and business travellers from Nigeria must first complete certain conditions to obtain a Belarus visa. Read on to find out all you need to know about applying for a visa to Belarus with a Nigerian passport.
Belarus was once a big part of the Soviet Union, but it no longer exists. It became a separate state in 1991.
Belarus is a fascinating nation with lovely villages, natural woods, and a friendly and inviting culture. Thousands of people from all around the world visit Belarus each year. You may be the next person to visit.
But before you can go there and achieve anything you wish to achieve you need to get a Visa and that is what we want to do for you today.
In this article, we are going to let you of the step-by-step guide you can use to get your Visa read, we also going to give you all the requirements needed for you to be granted a Visa to Belarus.
One of the things you should have in mind when planning your travel to Belarus is the reason why you’re going to Belarus.
Below we are going to talk about the different types of Visas that are available for anyone that is going to Belarus so you can choose.
Types of Visa
1. Students Visa
This Visa is for Nigerians wishing to study at any university or institution in Belarus. This sort of visa is typically good for one year.
It is also renewable as long as you are still studying in the country.
2. Travel Visa
This type of visa is intended for visitors entering Belarus for tourism or to visit family and friends. This visa, commonly known as a “type C” visa, is valid for 90 days.
3. Business Visa
People travelling to Belarus for business must get a business visa (e.g. business meetings, conferences, seminars, etc). Also valid for 90 days.
If you have looked at all the visas above and you have gotten the one you want, let’s move ahead to the general requirements for any of the visas.
Requirements For Belarus Visa For Nigerians
Here we are going to be talking about some of the general requirements needed for you to be granted a Visa to Belarus.
Without meeting up with these requirements, the possibility that you will be granted Visa will be slim.
- You should have an international passport having at least two valid pages left and has not or is about to expire
- You should have a passport photograph showing your full face and staring facial expressions.
- Glasses are allowed if they will not cover or prevent your face from showing.
- If you have previous visas you will be required to make s photocopy of them and submit them while submitting all the documents that are required.
- Make a photocopy of the passport data sheet which is the place where your photo is located
- Should include a letter stating the reason why you are going to Iceland. In. Your letter and your date of going should be included and returned if you’re going for the short term.
- Also, make a copy of your flight ticket, number and time of departure
- Your health insurance is very important, you will be required to have your health insurance (have a copy of it)
- If you’re going there as a married person, you will have to prove it by providing your marriage certificate.
- Should have all complete documents like your birth certificate and other important documents.
- If your application is not made in your country, you have to prove that you are legally staying in the said you try you are
- I have to show an account balance that is big enough to cover the period you are going to stay in Iceland…
- If you’re going there as a business person, you should present your company certificate I’d registration
- If you’re going as a worker, you should be able to show your letter of employment
- If you are a retired worker then you have to show off your retirement fund.
- Pay for your application fee through the embassy or bank order or any other means provided by the embassy.
If you believe you can successfully fulfil this requirement then you are one step ahead of getting your Visa.
How To Apply for Belarus Visa For Nigerians
Though the embassy did not provide any online platform for those that want to make payments and sell forms online, you can still go to their office.
- Address: 1866, Deng Xiaoping Street,
- Plot 2148, Asokoro,
- Abuja, Nigeria
- Phone: (+234) 962 332 10 / 1 (+234) 809 234 9576 / 902 692 8842
- Website: www.nigeria.mfa.gov.by
- Email: email@example.com
- Plot 662, Bello Aromire Street,
- Omole Estate,
- Phase 2,
- Lagos, Nigeria
- Phone number: +234) 80-9-992-6480
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does it take to get Belarus Visa?
I know sometimes people will tell you to wait for 2 or 3 days and your visa will be out, well it might be possible but for peace of mind, your Visa will be out in 2 weeks.
Can I get a Visa on Arrival?
Belarus does not give anybody a visa on arrival, for you to be allowed to work, study or do any kind of thing you want, you must apply and get your Visa while in your country.
How long from Nigeria to Belarus?
If you planning to travel to Belarus, you should be ready to stay for 13 hours on the
How much is Visa to Belarus?
If you want to get your Visa, you should know it might not have the same price for some countries but for Belarus, the floor price for their Visa is $68 and if you want to buy a flight ticket, you should be spending like $1,500 – 2,000
Belarus is a great country located on the far side of Europe, very close to Russia, though it was part of Russia before it got its independence and became a sovereign state.
For more information or question, you can always use the comment section.
Here at Healthvase, we keep updating you on how you can get different visas of your choice.
To be among those that will get our update first, join our social media group.
- Qatar eVisa for Nigerians | Requirements
- India Visa For Nigerians | Requirements
- Mauritius Visa For Nigerians 2023 | Requirements
- Slovakia Visa For Nigerians | How To Apply
- Madagascar Visa Requirements For Nigerians | How To Apply
JOIN WHATSAPP JOIN TELEGRAM FOLLOW TWITTER